$ 1,425.00 (double occupancy)
$ 2,055.00 (single occupancy)
Supplement for Jul 05 - Jul 14:
$ 90.00 (double occupancy)
$ 90.00 (single occupancy)
Supplement for Jun 07 - Jun 21:
$ 175.00 (double occupancy)
$ 175.00 (single occupancy)
Stockholm - Scandic Grand Central****
Tallinn - Radisson Blu Olympia****
Helsinki - Glo Art****
St. Petersburg - Sokos Vasilievsky****
Listed hotels will be used on all tours. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those listed.
• 8 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
• 1 overnight at ferry Stockholm-Tallinn OW, B-class inside cabins
• 9 x buffet breakfast
• 1 x buffet dinner on board the ferry
• Personalised welcome package
• Entrances to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki and Peter-and-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
• Service of English and German speaking local guide in Stockholm and tour escort from Day 4
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking local guide in Stockholm and tour escort from Day 4
• Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
• Ferry ticket Tallinn-Helsinki OW (2nd class)
• Portage at hotels
Arrival in Stockholm, optional transfer to hotel, check-in.
Stockholm – the beauty on the water – is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, built on 14 islands and protected from the sea by Skargarden, the Stockholm archipelago. The morning walking tour takes us to the Old Town with the Royal Palace, Stockholm Cathedral and the city centre with its famous City Hall. The afternoon is free for individual visits. In the late afternoon we are transferred to the harbour and embark on the overnight ferry bound for Tallinn. While we travel slowly down the archipelago past numerous islands and islets we enjoy a sumptuous dinner on board the ship. And afterwards there is a wide choice of entertainment with bars, shops, casino and much more.
Upon arrival to Tallinn we are transferred to hotel, check in. The afternoon is reserved for exploring Tallinn individually.
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the awardwinning new Estonian art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art. The evening offers an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack.
This day offers an optional day excursion to Lahemaa National Park, where we visit Palmse Manor, a memorial to the von Pahlen family, and Sagadi Manor. The tour ends with a visit to the charming 16th century Vihula Manor and the Vodka Museum. After lunch break, we head back to Tallinn to take the ferry to Helsinki and enjoy a refreshing tour through the Finnish archipelago before arriving in Helsinki. Upon arrival we are transferred to our hotel and check-in.
Helsinki is truly located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture and this is reflected everywhere in the green and lively Finnish capital. The sightseeing tour takes us around the harbours and the Senate Square with the Lutheran Cathedral, up central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, and the Sibelius Monument and for a visit at the famous Church-in-the-Rock. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, an oasis in the midst of the city with cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland.
Today we continue eastbound to St. Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia, we arrive in Vyborg, where we take time for a short sightseeing tour and a photo-stop at Vyborg Castle. In the late afternoon we arrive in St. Petersburg and hotel check-in.
St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title “The Venice of the North”. During the morning sightseeing tour, we get acquainted with all the splendours of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the evening enjoy an optional visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian „champagne” and snacks.
The morning is reserved for an optional visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. In the afternoon, an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch.
Optional transfer to the airport.
• Transfer airport to Hotel Scandic Grand Central: $126.00 for private car (1-3 persons), $186.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• A-class outside cabins on Tallink/Silja ferry Stockholm-Tallinn OW: $42.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: $48.00 pp
• Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack: $48.00 pp
• 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park: $84.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: $54.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: $84.00 pp
• Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: $60.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: $90.00 pp
• 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: $60.00 pp
• Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch: $48.00 pp
• Transfer Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky to airport: $84.00 for private car (1-3 persons), $108.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• Half board at hotels (7 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea at Baltic/Russia hotels): $288.00 pp