$ 455.00 (per person)
• Hotel Laxnes
• Icelandair Hotel Natura
• 1 nights at Laxnes Hotel, including breakfast*
• 1 night at Efsti-Dalur, including breakfast*
• 1 night at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, including breakfast*
• Rental car for 3 days, unlimited mileage, CDW, VAT and airport service fee
• Car pick-up and drop-off at Keflavik airport.**
• GPS system with car and additional authorized driver
• Road map (1:500.000)
• Detailed itinerary
• Iceland Travel Booklet - electronic version
• Admission to the Secret Lagoon Fludir
• An emergency phone line, available all day and every day of the year
• SIM card worth ISK 2000: 50 minutes of local calls + 300 MB of data. Standard, Micro and Nano cards available. Please check with your service provider to make sure that your phone is unlocked before arrival in Iceland.
*In case of no availibility at Laxnes Hotel, Efsti-Dalur or Icelandair Hotel Natura, we reserve the right to book a equivalent hotel.
**Please note that the package price is based on 3 x 24-hour rental days starting at the time of rental. If your flight arrives early on day 1 and departs late on day 4 an additional supplement will be necessary unless you choose to return the car in Reykjavik when the 3 day rental is up and use our flybus departure transfer.
Approximate distance: ca 100 km / 62 miles
Brace yourself for the wintery chill before heading out to find your rental car at Keflavik Airport. Drive across the Reykjanes Peninsula to the town of Mosfellsbaer.
Settle in at Hotel Laxnes and consider taking a short nap as this will be your first night watching for the northern lights. In the evening you can join a scheduled aurora tour, or explore our dark skies on your own, or hope for the lights to appear while you relax in the hotel´s hot tub.
Approximate distance: ca 80 km / 50 miles
Continue further away from the city, over the scenic Mosfellsheidi heath to Thingvellir National park. Try some gentle hiking, watch for wildlife and explore local visitor centre. Head onwards over Lyngdalsheidi heath to your country accommodation in Efstidalur.
Get ready for another night of Northern Lights viewing.
Approximate distance: ca 135 km / 85 miles
Explore the colourful landscapes at Geysir geothermal area, and experience the power ofGullfoss Waterfall.
Visit the Secret Lagoon close to the town of Fludir, and relax in the geothermal waters.
Find your way to the city of Reykjavik, where we recommend taking in the amazing culture in this wonderful northern city. Browse the shops, and get a taste of the lobster soup at Saegreifinn restaurant located at the old harbour.
Overnight at Icelandair Hotel Natura.
It's your last day in Iceland, but if your departing flight is in the afternoon there's still time to do a bit of exploring. Many of our travellers use the oportunity to visit the Blue Lagoon, as it is conveniantly located enroute to the airport.
*Please note that the package price is based on 3 x 24-hour rental days starting at the time of rental. If your flight arrives early on day 1 and departs late on day 4 an additional supplement will be neccessary unless you choose to return the car in Reykjavik when the 3 day rental is up and use our flybus departure transfer.