$ 1,465.00 (double occupancy)
$ 1,875.00 (single occupancy)
• Tallinn - "SOKOS VIRU" or similar
• Sigulda - "SEGEVOLD" or similar
• Vilnius - "NOVOTEL VILNIUS CENTRE" or similar
• Druskininkai - "EUROPA ROYALE DRUSKININKAI" or similar
• Nida - "NIDOS BANGA" or similar
• Klaipeda - "RADISSON BLU KLAIPEDA" or similar
• Riga - "RADISSON BLU LATVIJA" or similar
• 15 nights at the 4- star hotels (Exception: 3-star hotel in Nida )
• Buffet breakfast daily
• Welcome cocktail at hotel in Tallinn
• Lunch at the restaurant at Kintai, tasting of local fish dish on day 11
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan on days 2-7, 11 - 15
• Ferry ticket from Klaipeda to the Curonian Spit
• Ecological fees for Curonian Spit
• Boat trip from Nida to the Nemunas River Delta Regional Park
• English-German speaking guide escort on days 2-7, 11 - 15
• Excursions as per itinerary
• Entrances to: the Dome Church and Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky in Tallinn., Turaida Castle, Sigulda Castle, St. Peter and Paul’s Church, Vilnius University with St. John’s Church, St. Stanislaw Cathedral, Bernadine Garden, Amber gallerymuseum and Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit in Vilnius, Trakai Castle, Grutas Park, Thomas Mann museum, the Fisherman’s House- museum and Amber Gallery in Nida, Amber museum in Palanga, Rundale Palace, the Dome Church and Riga Central Market..
• Individual information package (city guides and program)
• Arrival/ departure transfer ( one way) in Tallinn :
Car (1-2 persons) - $42 per vehicle
Minivan (3-6 persons) - $60 per vehicle
• Additional night in Tallinn:
Hotel: SOKOS VIRU or similar
SGL $108 per room per night, including breakfast
DBL $126 per room per night, including breakfast
• Lithuanian dinner at restaurant “Lokys” or similar in Vilnius – $36
• Excursion (4 hours) to Jurmala – $48
• Latvian dinner at restaurant “Key to Riga” or similar in Riga – $4
• Excursion (3 hours) to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace- $54
• Dinner at restaurant “Pepersack ” or similar in Tallinn- $42
• Dinner at restaurant “Pilies uostas” or similar in Klaipeda - $36
• Half board at hotels ( 15 x dinners: 3 course menu + tea/coffee)- $528
Welcome! Your tour of the Baltic states starts in the capital of Estonia. Individual transfer to your hotel (not included). Check-in at the hotel. 7:00 p.m. welcome meeting at the hotel with tour guide.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Tallinn, visiting the Old Town of Tallinn - an example of Gothic architecture in the Baltic and Nordic countries. The tour includes Toompea Castle fortifications, the Dome Church (13th century), the Russian Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky (19th century), Town Hall Square (15th century), St. Catherine's Passage, where artists of St. Catherine guild present their work, St. Olaf’s Church. Afternoon optional: excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace. In the evening optional: dinner at restaurant “Pepersack” or similar.
9:00 a.m. departure for Sigulda. Stopover in Tartu, the second largest town in Estonia. City tour of Tartu, including Tartu University, Toome Hill Park with its monuments, sculptures, bridges and ruins of gothic Church, panoramic view of the town with Jaani Church and Town Hall Square. Further drive to Sigulda (Latvia). Short stop in a small ancient town of Cesis for a walk in Castle Park. Arrival in Sigulda, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. A walk in Gauja National Park, including visit to Turaida Castle and the ruins of the 13th century Crusader Castle in Sigulda. A further drive to Vilnius. Arrival in Vilnius, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Vilnius, capital of Lithuania for more than 600 years. The tour includes: St. Peter and Paul’s Church, Gediminas Castle, Cathedral Square with St. Stanislaw Cathedral and Bell tower, Bernadine Garden St. Ann and Bernardines’ Church, Amber gallerymuseum, Užupis -one of the oldest districts of Vilnius, mentioned in the historical sources as far back as the 16th century, nowadays the artists’ “republic”, which has its own constitution, national anthem, calendar and map. Short photo stop on the street Subaciaus to throw the view of the old town from the observation deck, the Gates of Dawn with a holy image of the Virgin Mary, Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit, Town Hall Square and Vilnius University (founded in 1579) with St. John’s Church. Afternoon trip to Trakai (16mls from Vilnius), the former capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Visit to the insular castle of the 14th century, erected on a small island in the lake Galve. Return to Vilnius. In the evening optional: dinner at Lithuanian restaurant “Lokys” or similar.
9:00 a.m. departure for Druskininkai. Stop in Grutas village for a visit to Grutas Park an open-air exhibition of the Soviet era sculptures and monuments. Arrival in Druskininkai, check-in at the hotel. City tour of Druskininkai, the oldest health resort in Lithuania. The pride of the town is its mineral springs. In 1794 the king of Poland and Lithuania announced a decree officially designating Druskininkai as a health resort. Possibility to try various spa treatments against extra payment at health center.
9:00 a. m. departure for Nida. Stopover in Kaunas – former temporary capital of Lithuania. City tour of Kaunas- the second largest city of Lithuania - includes ruins of the castle, Town Hall Square with its impressive monuments, visit to Cathedral. Arrival in Klaipeda. Ferry trip to the Curonian Spit. Visit the Hill of Witches which houses a hundred fanciful and folksy wooden sculptures scattered along a forest path. In Juodkrante. Arrival in Nida. Check in at hotel.
A guided walking tour of Nida resort, including the Fisherman’s House, famous German writer Thomas Mann’s House, Amber Gallery, old ethnographic cemetery, neo-gothic church and a walk along impressive sand dunes.
Nida is an old fishing village on the Curonian Spit washed by the Baltic Sea from one side and the Curonian Lagoon from the other side. Today Nida is the largest settlement of the town of Neringa and one of the most beautiful resorts in Lithuania. The ancient fishermen’s architecture is distinguished by its originality. One can choose from a variety of activities such as water sports and cycling.
10:00 a.m. departure by boat from Nida to the Nemunas River Delta Regional Park.
En route passing the Minija village called the Lithuanian Venice, where the River Minija serves as the main street. Departure by coach to lunch at the restaurant in Kintai, tasting of local fish dish. Departure by coach to the Vente Horn. Visit of the ornithological station and the 19th century lighthouse. Arrival in Klaipeda. Check-in at the hotel.
City tour of Klaipeda, the main seaport of Lithuania, includes walking in the old part of the town which is interesting for frame-built architecture, cozy closed yards, paved streets, the Theatre Square with a sculpture of “Annchen von Tharau”, Old Post Office. Trip to Palanga, the biggest seaside resort of Lithuania. City tour including the visit to the Botanical Garden and Amber Museum in the Palace of Count Tyszkiewicz, with over 25000 pieces of amber and 15000 inclusions of insects on display, further walk by the Birutė Hill along the sea coast, on the sea bridge and on pedestrian Basanavičiaus street famous for its cafes and restaurants with live music. Return to Klaipeda. In the evening optional dinner at the restaurant “Pilies uostas” or similar.
9:00 a.m. departure by coach to Riga, the capital of Latvia. Stop at the Hill of Crosses (16 km from Šiauliai), the unforgettable place with thousands of crosses on two small hills. Further drive to Riga. Stop in Rundale. Visit to Rundale Palace of the 18th century, a beautiful late baroque palace in Latvia. It is a splendid example of the early work of famous Italian architect F. B. Rastrelli. Arrival in Riga, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Riga, A combined coach and walking tour encompasses the most significant sights of Riga: driving along the central boulevards of Riga, enjoying the view of the City Canal Parks, the Bastion Hill, the Powder Tower, the Latvian National Theatre, the Fine Arts Museum, the Art Nouveau Buildings of the beginning of the 20th century, the Freedom Monument, University of Latvia, Latvian National Opera House and the Daugava River. During the walking part of the tour you will enjoy the beauty of the ancient Hanseatic City: picturesque streets of the Old Town, the Dome Cathedral, the Church of St. Peter, the old Guild Houses, the Swedish Gate, St. Jacob’s Church, St. Mary Magdalene's Church, the Parliament House, Old Riga Castle. Following the visit of the famous market halls of Riga. Afternoon optional: excursion to Jurmala. In the evening optional: dinner at Latvian restaurant “Key to Riga” or similar.
9:00 a.m. departure for Tallinn with a stop in Pärnu, Estonia “Summer Capital”. This little town has been known as a summer health resort since the first spa opened here in the 1830s. Further drive to Tallinn. Arrival in Tallinn, check-in at the hotel.
Breakfast. End of the tour.
Group size: min- 2 pax, max- 35 pax
Tour Code: AMCBPLUST