$ 1,125.00 (double occupancy)
$ 1,605.00 (single occupancy)
Supplement for May 24 - Jun 28:
$ 120.00 (double occupancy)
$ 120.00 (single occupancy)
Listed hotels will be used on all tours. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those listed.
* 7 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
* 7 x buffet breakfast
* Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
* Personalized welcome package
* Entrances to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki and Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
* Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
* Service of Italian only speaking tour escort on Baltic countries segment and Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on Finish segment on tours Jun 14, Jun 28, Jul 12 - Sep 9
* Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on tours GBT05, Jun 7, Jun 21, Sep 13
* Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
* Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki OW
* Portage at hotels
PER PERSON IN EUR:
•Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia: EUR 35.00 for private car (1–3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4–7 persons)
• 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU: EUR 40.00 pp
• Medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv: EUR 40.00 pp
• 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park: EUR 70.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion with water bus to the Suomenlinna Fortress: EUR 60.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 50.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
• 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
• Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti: EUR 50.00 pp
• Transfer Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky to airport: EUR 70.00 for private car (1–3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4–7 persons)
• Half board at hotels (7 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 245.00 pp
Arrival in Tallinn, optional transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia 4****, check-in, welcome meeting.
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the awardwinning new Estonian Art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art. The evening offers an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv.
This day offers an optional day excursion to Lahemaa National Park, where we visit Palmse Manor, a memorial to the von Pahlen family, and Sagadi Manor. The tour ends with a visit to the charming 16th century Vihula Manor and the Vodka Museum. After lunch break, we head back to Tallinn to take the ferry to Helsinki and enjoy a refreshing tour through the Finnish archipelago before arriving in Helsinki. Upon arrival we are transferred to our hotel and check-in at Hotel Glo Art 4**** or similar.
Helsinki is truly located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture and this is reflected everywhere in the green and lively Finnish capital. The sightseeing tour takes us around the harbours and the Senate Square with the Lutheran Cathedral, up central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, and the Sibelius Monument and for a visit at the famous Church-in-the-Rock. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Suomenlinna Fortress, a cultural treasure which construction was started in the 18th century as a sea fortress. Located on an island, fortress is a unique attraction for visitors.
Today we continue eastbound to St. Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia we arrive in Vyborg, where we take time for a short sightseeing tour and a photostop at Vyborg Castle. In the late afternoon we arrive in St.Petersburg and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky 4**** or similar.
St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title of Venice of the North. During the morning sightseeing tour we get acquainted with all the splendours of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the evening enjoy an optional visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian „champagne” and snacks.
The morning is reserved for an optional visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. In the afternoon, an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti.
Optional transfer to the airport.
Max group size is 40 people, however only 2-3 departure per season operate with a max. number of people. On the average the group size is 28-35 people per bus.
Tour leader speaks English and German. For all local sightseeing tours the group is divided into 2 smaller groups by language. These tours are conducted either in English only or German only.