$ 195.00 (double occupancy)
$ 290.00 (single occupancy)
Tallinn - "SOKOS VIRU" or similar
• 2 nights at the 4 star hotel Sokos Viru
• Buffet breakfast daily
• Welcome cocktail at hotel in Tallinn
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan as per itinerary on day 2
• English speaking guide on day 2
• Entrances to: the Dome Church and Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky in Tallinn.
• Individual information package (city guides and program)
Arrival in Tallinn. Individual transfer to the hotel (not included). Check-in at the hotel. 7:00 p.m. welcome meeting at the hotel with guide.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Tallinn, visiting the Old Town of Tallinn - an example of Gothic architecture in the Baltic and Nordic countries. The tour includes Toompea Castle fortifications, the Dome Church (13th century), the Russian Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky (19th century), Town Hall Square (15th century), St. Catherine's Passage, where artists of St. Catherine guild present their work, St.Olaf’s Church. Afternoon optional: excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace. In the evening optional: dinner at medieval restaurant “ Pepersack ” or similar.
Breakfast. Individual transfer to the hotel (not included ) End of the tour.
Group size: min-2 pax, max-25 pax
• Arrival/ departure transfer ( one way) in Tallinn :
Car ( 1-2 person) - $42 per vehicle
Minivan (3-6 person) - $66 per vehicle
• Additional night in Tallinn: SOKOS VIRU or similar
SGL $108 per room per night, including breakfast
DBL $126 per room per night, including breakfast
• Excursion ( 3 hours) to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace - $54
• Dinner at restaurant “Pepersack” or similar in Tallinn - $42
• Half board at hotel (2 x dinners 3 course menu +tea/coffee) - $78