$ 4,250.00 (Cat. G)
$ 2,400.00 (Cat. F)
$ 2,700.00 (Cat. E)
$ 3,300.00 (Cat. D)
$ 3,500.00 (Cat. C)
$ 5,100.00 (Cat. B)
$ 5,500.00 (Cat. A)
$ 6,200.00 (Premium Suite)
Category G - Outside single Cabin
Category F - Inside Triple Cabin
Category E - Inside Cabin
Category D - Porthole Cabin
Category C - Window Cabin
Category B - Panorama Window Suite
Category A - Panorama Window Suite
Premium Suite - Inside Triple Cabin
• 7-night cruise with Ocean Atlantic in shared exterior double cabin with
• English-speaking Expedition Team
• Nature hikes and Zodiac cruises per itinerary
• Guided walk in Ny Ålesund
• Information briefings and lectures by Expedition Team
• Full board on ship
• Free coffee, tea and afternoon snacks on the ship
• Taxes, tariffs and AECO fees
• Sail aboard one of the world’s only iceclass expedition ships built to meet the
North Pole pack ice.
• See whales, walruses, seabirds and other amazing wildlife close up.
• Very good chances of seeing Polar bears as well their main prey, seals.
• Zodiac cruises in the fjords and nature walks on the tundra.
• Get to know Longyearbyen - Svalbard’s ‘Capital City’.
Enjoy the immense beauty of Svalbard on this high Arctic adventure cruise among whales, walruses, polar bears and millions of sea birds. The goal of this Albatros expedition is to cruise as close as possible to the pack ice north of Svalbard, the polar bear´s favorite summer residence. How far north
we reach and the exact route up here will depend on the ice conditions, while the many amazing locations along the west coast of Svalbard for sure are kept navigable by the warm Gulf Stream. Depending on how far north we reach we can add some extraordinary locations south of Longyearbyen like Bellsund and Hornsund to the program. Along the way, we’ll visit national parks and cozy little towns, stand on the polar circle, enter the black lava sand and learn about the Icelandic sagas, an intrinsic part of the Icelanders identity.
FACILITIES ON BOARD
• Bright, spacious restaurant providing 4-star international cuisine
• Two well-stocked, professionally staffed bars
• Comfortable lounge area
• On-board hospital run by a licensed doctor
• Library with a wide range of polar books and DVDs
• Gym & Wellness Facilities
• Lecture theatres
• Sauna & Swimming Pool (closed during rough sea and weather)
• Laundry service