$ 1,035.00 (per person)
• 3 x nights accommodation at Hotel Borg, standard room, including breakfast
• Welcome bottle of sparkling wine in room at Hotel Borg
• 1 night accommodation at Hotel Ranga, deluxe room, including breakfast
• Welcome drink at Hotel Ranga
• Astronomical Observatory at Hotel Ranga.
• Arrival transfer with a private driver
• Rental car in 4WD for 2 days with CDW, theft protection, VAT & unlimited mileage
• Experience Comfort package at the Blue Lagoon - including visitor pass, entrance, use of towel, 1st drink of your choice, and a skin care trial pack*
• An emergency phone line available all day and every day of the year
• Service fee and taxes
• SIM card worth ISK 2000: 50 minutes of local calls + 300 MB of data. Standard, Micro and Nano cards available. Please check with your service provider to make sure that your phone is unlocked before arrival in Iceland.
*The Blue Lagoon will be closed from January 5th until January 21st 2016. The Blue Lagoon entrance will be replaced by an entrance to the Secret Lagoon in Fludir.
Welcome at Hotel Borg
Transfer by private chauffeur to the elegant Hotel Borg located on the doorsteps of Reykjavik's major shopping, dining and nightlife quarter. Enjoy the afternoon exploring this vibrant capital city. A welcome bottle of sparkling wine awaits in your room.
Arrival transfer with a private driver
Welcome bottle of sparkling wine in room at Hotel Borg
Reykjavik - Next Door to Nature
A magnificent aspect of Reykjavik is that it is only 30 minutes from Iceland's impressive nature and exciting activities. We recommend the Pearl Tour; you will travel by Super Jeep, visit must see nature sights along the Golden Circle with hot springs, exploding geysers, massive waterfalls and geological wonders. The action really kicks into gear with a thrilling snowmobile ride on Iceland's second largest glacier, Langjokull.
After a leisurely breakfast at Hotel Borg the day is open to your inspiration. Explore our rugged nature or experience the shopping scene of Reykjavik's charming city streets.
Approximate distance: ca 140 km / 86 miles
Northern Lights at Hotel Ranga
After a leisurely breakfast check out of Hotel Borg and pick up your 4WD vehicle for a self drive along Iceland's geological landscapes. Enjoy magnificent views of the fertile lowlands, greenhouse villages, and black sandy beaches of the south shore. For lunch we recommend a lobster feast in the quaint fishing village of Stokkseyri. In the afternoon check into Hotel Ranga, a luxury resort located in a prime area for viewing the Northern Lights. Enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival at the cozy bar.
Welcome drink at Hotel Ranga
Approximate distance: ca 159 km / 98 miles
Blue Lagoon Farewell
After a lovely breakfast check out of the Hotel Ranga and drive to a stunning lava field for a soothing dip in the mineral-rich Blue Lagoon, known for its healing powers. Onward to airport & vehicle return.
Experience Comfort package at the Blue Lagoon - including visitor pass, entrance, use of towel, 1st drink of your choice, and a skin care trial pack