Winter Iceland Self-Drives
This winter we offer several self drive tours in Iceland. If you don't like to travel with a group and prefer to explore at your own pace but do not want to stay in Reykjavik all the time this might be a great option.
What makes it so appealing?
- Worry-free travelling at your own pace
- Unlimited mileage car rental, CDW, theft protection, GPS system
- Additional authorised driver is included
- Car pick-up and drop-off at Keflavik International Airport
- Electronic version of the Iceland Travel Guide. Prior to your arrival we will send you an electronic version of our Iceland Travel Guide booklet. You can start preparing yourself for your upcoming Iceland trip and be prepared for your Iceland adventure!
- Safety first! Free SIM card worth 2000 ISK to phone us in case of a travel hiccup or an emergency. It also gives you the opportunity to phone your friends and family at home and share your Iceland experience through social media. Emergency phone line open 24/7
- Flexibility. With comprehensive maps and your own vehicle, drive at your own pace. Choose your preferred stops during the day and hunt for northern lights in the evening.
- Tablet with a new app called Iceland Travel Companion
The app includes:
Thousands of points of nature sites, historic places, and road side services
Safety guidelines and the apps of the Icelandic Meteorological Office and The Icelandic Road Administration
Detailed description of the customer´s journey, including hotel itinerary and GPS road guide to each hotel
A map view of the Iceland road trip
Detailed pdf travel book about Iceland in English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and French